We have got just the thing…
hot out of our warehouse this Spring is our new range of
At the Recycleworks we have been thinking about how to Grow your Own vegetables and fruit as easily and economically as possible whilst still getting the maximum yield from a wide range of crops, so we have developed a range of budget Raised Beds which will appeal to everyone:
- Families – the family budget is being pinched, now is the time to Grow your Own and reap the benefits
- The first time gardener – perfect starter beds and entry into Grow Your Own
- The accomplished gardener – a great product to extend your growing area
- Schools – affordable and well within the budget
- Community Groups – great for getting people involved in gardening, socialising and working together.
The beds are available in 3 sizes:
- The Thrifty Classic – 80cm x 80cm
- The Thrifty Long – 80cm x 105cm
- The Thrifty Big Square – 105cm x 105cm
with a choice of three heights for each size: 14cm, 28cm, and 42cm and a choice of two colours : Chestnut or Green.
Assembly instructions are supplied with each Raised Bed.
To help you grow the maximum yield and to remove the guesswork if you are new to Grow Your Own each raised bed also comes with a growing/planting guide including ideas and tips on suggested crops, planting, positioning, watering and feeding.
Prices start from £15.55 making them very affordable to everyone.
You will surprised at how much you can grow in such a small space – you can’t beat the taste, texture and smell of freshly picked produce.