Be a smash hit this Wimbledon, take advantage of our abundant summer fruits and make an ace Strawberry Smoothie which everyone will love – a winner every time.
This recipe couldn’t be simpler, is quick and easy to make and a great way to use up very ripe or frozen fruit.
Wimbledon Strawberry Smoothie
- 8 Strawberries (Hulled) approx.
- 110ml (4floz) Milk
- 120g (4oz) Plain Yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Caster Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Strawberry or Vanilla Ice Cream
- Combine all the ingredients together except for the Ice Cream and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into glasses.
- Serve with a spoonful of Ice Cream on top.