Time is running out to enter our current three free children’s competitions with just over a week left before the closing date of 30th November 2013, don’t miss out send in your entries asap.
At The Recycleworks we are passionate about encouraging children of all ages and abilities to learn where their food comes from and how to grow their own.
If you think you know your fruit and vegetables why not have a go at first two competitions for a chance to win some of our famous Wooden Raised Beds.
We are constantly developing new products, our latest range for young gardeners is called
Toddlers Own, Real Gardening Range
as the title suggests these are real working gardening products just like mum and dad would use and not toys, as a preview to this new range we are giving you the chance to win a
Raised Bed on Legs
Competition 2 In the School Zone
1. We are usually green or black and hang around in bunches.
2. I grow in the ground and it is often said that I can help you see in the dark.
3. I am yellow and although I have ears I cannot hear, I am delicious cooked on the BBQ.
4. You often find me growing in the greenhouse I can either be very hot or sweet to eat.
5. I am round and orange and you usually see me at Halloween.
6. Jack planted me, and climbed me to seek the giant and steal his treasure.
7. I am sweet and red and have my seeds on the outside; I am often eaten with cream.
8. We are small, round and green and grow together in pods.
9. I am usually grown in hot countries, I am yellow with a dimply skin but I am sour to eat.
10. I have a white head, surrounded by green leaves I am often eaten with a cheese sauce.
Competition 3 The Recycleworks Competition - November 2013
This month’s competition is all about Mangers and Cribs. Mangers are everywhere you look at the moment, they come in all sizes for Christmas.
As a guide:
Large Family Cribs for School, for Church and for the Village Hall
Deep Cribs for smaller spaces with an intimate audience
Standard Cribs go into a mock stable and
Trough Cribs are for baby doll figures
What you can win
For our November Competition we are offering Three Prizes, with three lucky winners each receiving a Manger.
We are offering one each of the Deep Manger, The Standard Manger and the Trough. The first winner will have a choice of size, the second winner can chose from the remaining two sizes. The third winner will receive the remaining Trough/Manger. In addition we will add a surprise of our choice.
What you need to do?
Each Manger will store flat until the next Christmas but we hope that you will use yours in spring to grow something edible.
Tell us what you would grow to eat next year in the Manger of your choice if you are a winner.
Manger sizes: Trough x 60cm long, Deep Manger and Standard Manger x 90cm long.
Send in your entries to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the closing date of 30th November 2013.